Relatos Relato 922f (Evento 922-2021)

Este relato foi vinculado com o seguinte evento: Evento 922-2021
Observador
NomePatrick K
Grau de Experiência2/5
ObservaçõesThis meteor was fairly large in size(small jet or tiny plane) so I figured more or smaller meteors would follow, I observed the direction of the first meteor in hopes of catching more if any on film. Maybe 10 seconds in. I saw nothing so I changed my field of view to see better in the direction from which it came maybe another 5seconds in still nothing so I decided to search the general skies NOTHING. So yeah it was weird because it’s was a SINGLE very bright meteor. I’m 95%sure it was a meteor the other 5% is the actuality that I’m not exactly a professional and chance says it could of been anything. But yeah it was definitely a meteor lol coolest half minute of my LIFE!!!!!!!
Localização
EndereçoMiami Gardens, FL
Latitude25° 57' 31,18'' N (25,96°)
Longitude 80° 14' 38,63'' W (-80,24°)
Elevação1,15m
Hora e Duração
Data & Hora Local19/02/2021 02:45 EST
Data & Hora Universal19/02/2021 07:45 UT
Duração≈45s
Direção
Direção que se moveuDa direita alta para esquerda baixa
Ângulo de descida256°
Movendo-se
De frente ao azimute256,91°
Primeiro azimute217,38°
Primeira elevação32°
Último azimute32,09°
Última elevação32°
Brilho e cor(es)
Magnitude estelar-12
CorLight Green, Orange, Yellow, Red
Som Simultâneo
ObservaçãoNão
Observações-
Som com atraso
ObservaçãoNão
Observações-
Rastro de poeira (persistente)
ObservaçãoYes
Duração25s
Extensão10°
ObservaçõesGlowing lighter green hue town the end of the train, train disappearance and front sections breaking up was almost simultaneously, I know this because I was actually able to see both actions
Explosão no final
ObservaçãoYes
ObservaçõesFlash was right at the point it fragmented fragments were very dark in color/ black or maybe even a dark brown
Fragmentação
ObservaçãoSim
ObservaçõesJust a very dark explosion( for lack of better words)